Saturday 10 January 2009

MacBook with IPAQ Modem, What a Happy Day!

Experiencing MacOS X is really something. I install 2 OS in the gear, first MacOSX off course. Then the other is Win XP Pro with Bootcamp. Firstly, I use windows because all of my office work was on Windows, off course. I use all microsoft stuff in the office from workstations, file server, mail server, DVR and all. And I was kind of scared that my MacBook will not provide satisfaction to my boss. So there it is, I have two OS.

Another thing that I love most is my IPAQ 612 Business Navigator. I'll say it is a cool stuff. With Windows mobile running in it, it is heaven. I like surfing the net using my IPAQ as the modem with connection thru USB to my Windows on my MacBook. Yes, I had to run Windows when using it before I knew my MacBook could use it's modem with Bluetooth connection.

It is awesome. Now my MacBook is really a magic box for me now. I don't know, maybe MacBook would work better with its spouse: iPhone. I haven't think much of iPhone though.   My Ipaq is new, functional and have this pushmail mechanism with its Windows Mobile 6. However, my office's mail server is Ms Exchange so Windows Mobile seems to be OK now. I might shift more to apple based gears though since I get less and less using Ms Windows. Gotta tell you, Apple is addictive, mate.

O, by the way, IPAQ 612 does not have its own GPS. It has to have an external GPS, that is the only glitch, i think. The rest is wonderful.
 

No comments:

Followers