Friday 19 June 2009

Internet Printing Service, VOIP and Squid

Wait..
What do the three of them relate to each other? None! only I want to setup them all in my system. I am gonna upgrade my bandwidth to 1 mbps, and you know what! I already start wanting this and that to stuff into the bandwidth.

First, I want a VOIP off course. I cannot connect VOIP to any PSTN here. In my country it is illegal. Yes, that correct the government is crazy. There were already people put in jail for that.
I might be gonna use Asterisk, they say it's the best. Being learnt now.

Second, I want an Internet Printing Service. this is gonna be cool. I am installing it and now in the phase of heading a wall. I am having: "Printer Installation Failed Error Code = 2 EFF". Since this is a Friday night, I am gonna solve it by the monday. By the way, my back-end is W2K3, if you can help me out!

You know these VOIP and IPP thingy is gonna consume bandwidth. That's where Squid comes in hand. I have about 40 users that only access Facebook, MSN, Yahoo, Youtube and local portal like Detik.com, weddingku.com and some business web-sites.

It's gonna be nice.

No comments:

Followers